(G.N.S) Dt. 10 Kutch Fire broke out in the tent city at Rann Utsav, the state government’s annual desert festival, in Dhordo village near Bhuj in morning. Two fire tenders deployed at the tent city, doused the fire. No casualty was reported in the incident. However, probe has been ordered. The fire was suspected to have been caused by a short-circuit. There were three NRI families from the US who
This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.