Home Entertainment Crew member of the Motley Crue biopic, The Dirt, was hospitalised after...

Crew member of the Motley Crue biopic, The Dirt, was hospitalised after being electrocuted on the film’s set

463
0
SHARE
(G.N.S) Dt. 12 LosAngeles The Dirt crew member hospitalised after being electrocuted on set of the Motley Crue biopic, The incident happened on the New Orleans sets. The person, who has not been named, is a member of the off-set rigging crew and was de-rigging a set. The man is

This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.

Existing Users Log In
   
New User Registration
*Required field