This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.
iPhone battery explosion burns shop-worker and forces evacuation of Apple Store
(G.N.S) Dt. 10 Zurich A man was injured when an iPhone battery overheated and the device exploded at an Apple Store, leading to a temporary evacuation of those present on the premises. According to a report in www.swissinfo.ch, the incident occurred at the Apple Store on Zurich’s Bahnhofstrasse on Tuesday,